Wednesday, December 5, 2007

CSS and that other one we learned today about style sheets?! haha, yea i forgot what it's called ... but the difference between them is that the other page will bring you to your CSS page . You would need to have two different pspads open and create the link .. here's an example!?:


/* CSS Document */
body {font-family:arial; color:blue; font-size:8pt;}




****************************************************


Other:








www.pspad.com">

Title Here





Here are some words that I will have shown up on my screen









Um yea, sorry I was kinda clued out to what I was suppose to do (I KNOW NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE).. and i forgot to ask, my fault! ill fix this .. soon ^_^

1 comment:

Mr. Reece said...

I look forward to seeing this once you have all of the corrections made

good work so far